Claim Your Business Now On Google Places
- Aug 05, 2010
- Sandip Kar
The Old Google Local is now back in a new avatar — Google Places. Here you can have a Profile page with listing in the local maps. All of us know that Google Local did give us a Profile page and a Listing in maps but what is special now…
You can answer back to the reviews that you receive. This gives you a chance to explain yourself as a business and you can “deal” with any negative feedback which you think has been wrongly put. You can Navigate to your profile page and there you can answer you reviews as the owner publicly thus having a chance to manage your negative publicity.
The more you answer your reviews, the more active your profile page is and the more social media power track you receive.
So to put it in simple terms
What Is there for me?
- I can answer my clients
- I can deal with the ORM Black mails
- The Power Balance is achieved to a certain level, yup we know it was moving too much towards the consumers..
- Get the On hand Consumer views of your business..And improve.
The only point to chew on is that will you go for each review or just choose to respond some or none. There are companies who have “learnt their lesson” from Social media as in some select cases it is the best option to ignore a “fire” and it is likely to go out by itself.
A Tech Graduate by education, a Digital Marketing expert by profession and the Founder and Owner of Softz Solutions & Co. Pvt Ltd. , Sandip Kar defines entrepreneurship at its level best. He is also a founder of Brishti Technologies – an Online Marketing company that runs multiple web based businesses such as MyPrivateTutor (present in 9 countries), Tenderroots, Wizert and more.
Started as a SEO service provider in the year of 2001, Sandip Kar has been successfully managing thousands of top International clients till date, all across the US, UK, Australia, Ireland and India. He specializes in the fields of Organic SEO, Social Media Marketing, website design, development, promotion and management- all form of online marketing ventures.
Latest posts by Sandip Kar (see all)
- Facebook Fan Page – Taking Online Promotion One-Step Ahead - Jan 30, 2012
- What we believe we are and will be at Softz Solutions: An Inside story - Dec 05, 2011
- A New Endeavour – Moving Towards New Goals - Apr 22, 2011
- Softz Solutions Made a Difference in Infocom – 2011 - Feb 21, 2011
- Social Media Marketing – Just Marketing or Something Else - Aug 27, 2010