SEO Content Writing – Made Easy with LSI
LSI or the Latent Semantic Indexing technique is a more human way rather than a mechanical one to optimize web content for Google search engine rank. Unlike the conventional SEO technique, LSI, alternatively termed as LSA (Latent Semantic Analysis), takes mathematical approach for semantic analysis. With Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) method to recognize the correlation between the expressions in a collection of text, LSI can spot and associate the semantically related words sprinkled in the content.
Simply because of mathematics LSI has several advantages over the traditional SEO techniques. Some of these are:
- LSI is language independent.
- It can process any character string as well as object that can be represented in form of text.
- LSI is adaptive to new changes. It automatically upgrades itself to new changes in vocabulary and linguistic expressions while showing flexibility to spelling and typing errors in the content.
- Just as paragraphs and sentences LSI can equally optimize other text forms like lists and emails.
- LSI plays vital role in automatic document categorization. When it comes to categorizing documents and text LSI follows similar process like that of human brain.
- Grouping of documents based on their conceptual resemblance is also possible with LSI.
So far the conventional approach to search engine optimization entails use of keywords in a certain percentage of the total word count of the content. This technique sometimes degrades the standard of writing with webmasters stuffing the main keywords everywhere in their writing.
This is where LSI plays a crucial role. Using the main key phrase and some related keywords craftily in the piece once or twice ensure more readership rather than writing for the sake of writing content only. After all, a good content is what matters in the end.